Bidvertiser Versus Google Adsense Ppc Program
By Moon Saud
Everybody know that PPC program is one of the earning system online. You can earn passive amount of money by PPC program if your website has good amount of traffic. I want to tell about one PPC site Read more...
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
to your site: For example, submit your articles (or at least a few of them) to various article directories.
* Add a "Contact Me" page to your site.
* Add an "About" page to your site.
* Add a "Resources" page to your site with links to valuable and relevant sites. Consider sites with a high Google Page Rank as well as .edu and .org sites.
* Add a sitemap to your site.
* Make sure your site is clean, has a professional look and feel and doesn't contain any "under construction"- or similar pages.
* Make sure your ads are relevant. A good practice is to use the keyword you are bidding on in the headline of your ad.
* Make sure your landing page is relevant. Don't try to sell guitar lessons on your landing page when your ad is talking about an easy way to learn piano. You could even create a dedicated landing page for each of your adgroups - although that's not always necessary.
Ok, all this sounds like quite a lot of work, but on the other hand it's not really that much either. Look, the majority of these pages won't contain much content, some of these pages could be generated automatically (for example the sitemap), the "Resources" page is just a list of a few links... Also, some of these pages can be easily reused (with a few minor modifications) for other websites and other AdWords campaigns.
And following the steps outlined above will not only assure you lower minimum bid prices for your keywords, but they will also drastically increase your sales conversion. Why and how? Let's have a quick look at the entire process:
* Someone searches for a solution to a specific problem on Google
* This person finds your ad on the Google search results page and because you used the keyword he was searching for in the headline of your ad, he clicks on it.
* He is arrives at your landing page, which delivers what was promised in the ad and contains even more mouth-watering information.
* Now you just made a big step towards gaining the trust of your site visitor and you drastically increased your chances that he will sign up for your newsletter, buy your product...
So as you can see, the Google quality score isn't something that was introduced by Google to bother you or to make your life more difficult than it needs to be. It's just a means to improve quality and you can even look at it as an indicator telling you if your campaign and website is sufficiently sophisticated to become profitable and to generate a positive ROI.
So, please do yourself a favor, invest a few hours of your time, follow the suggestions mentioned above and I promise you won't regret it.
Completely automate the setup of your Google AdWords campaigns with my free PPC Campaign Builder Tool. Save yourself days and even weeks of tiring and boring work tasks. Reduce the setup of your campaigns (which may contain possibly thousands of keywords) to only a few minutes of doing some drag & drop and clicking a few buttons. Immediate free download from PPC-Maverick.com.
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to best keywords that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our get traffic to website website.
How Article Submission Can Help You Increase Website Traffic?
By Roberto Bell
Without any doubt Article Submission is an effective way to increase traffic to your website. I have been personally using this effective method for the last 2 Years and have seen some exceptional Read more...