Home Dog Training Vs. Dog Obedience Class
By Chris Alexander
Should you utilize home dog training or attend a dog obedience class? That is a very good question. Well they both have their pros and cons. Let's first talk about training at home.br Read more...
Dog Training Supplies: Dog Leads And Dog Training
By Thierry Babineaux
When you get a new dog, you will of course wish to spend time with it and even to train it. You will therefore, require the various dog training supplies that are on offer. Thankfully, there are many Read more...
'on Trust' & 'paid For': One Of The Oldest Dog Tricks That Never Fail To Entertain
By Moses Chia
“On Trust” & “Paid For” for are one of the oldest dog tricks that afford as much entertainment as anything a dog can do since the early 1900s. It is not the easiest trick to be taught but can be Read more...
DOG TRAINING - your comprehensive Obedience Training Dogs resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information
on leading Obedience Training Dogs articles and products to help you on
your way to success.
Dog Training And Obedience Commands
By Robin Larson
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to
the dog training
Training a dog in obedience is very important to the bond between owner and dog. It's for the reason that it makes it easy to communicate with your dog, therefore allowing you to instantly get rid of any behavioral problem. In addition, dogs being inherently loyal, jump at any chance to satisfy their master, submission to your commands is one of them. This also makes walks and playtime more pleasant, and you have more influence when he/she is interacting with or meeting new people. The joy a properly obedience trained dog brings is endless. There are a lot of methods to obedience train your dog, like dog whispering, clicker training, leash and collar training, positive reinforcement, and more.
As you go about obedience training your dog, it is essential to be aware of the basics about how dogs think and what is the best way to communicate with them. That will make the procedure easier, and will be very beneficial to both you and your dog. Here are some of the fundamental guiding principles for successful dog obedience training.
* You must have patience, since all dogs learn in a different way. Totally learn 1 instruction at a time, then go on to the next command.
* Discipline your dog ONLY when you discover him in the act of unwanted behavior, or else he will not recognize what he is being punished for. Timing is extremely important.
* Make training sessions last for a couple minutes daily, maybe ten to twenty minutes, not too long, and make them short, fun, and specific.
* Try out your training commands intermittently in situations and places that are different than his training area.
* Remember to reward and praise your dog each time he completes the correct action, that helps him comprehend that you are happy with his actions.
* Find out what gets your dog animated, knowing this is vital when trying to train a dog.
* Make certain that your family is on the project with you regarding the dog's training. You want a consistent and clear communication being given to your dog continuously.
To receive a free report about proper dog nutrition, go to trainingyourdogstore.com, where you will also be able to learn more about dog obedience, dog training, dog breeds, picking out a puppy, and much more.
strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
topic related to dog training that you would like us to cover,
please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily
to our Obedience Training Dogs website.
Training Your Dog - Playing The Right Role
By Nick Luvera
In order for any dog training to work for any dog, you have to play the right role in his life. Most dog trainers and professionals gain this by teaching the dog from the beginning that the trainer Read more...