Simple Nitrogen Cycle Explanation – How Waste Is Re-cycled In Your Fish Tank.
By Adrian Whittle
Anyone that keeps a Fish tank will know the importance of checking the water quality. Although the water might look clear and you can see your fish, this does not mean all is well in the tank. Unlike Read more...
Dog Training And Obedience
By Bobbie McKee -
Teach your pup to sit as his first lesson. There are several good reasons why you should start with this command. First, sitting comes naturally to dogs since they often sit to rest. Two, teaching Read more...
Dog Obedience: Curbing Dissatisfying Behavior
By S. Lee
Does your dog need work in the behavior department? Perhaps your dog barks too much, chews on items that are or were valuable to you, digs his way out of enclosures or gets into things like the Read more...
Dog Obedience Training - Methods That Work With Your Dogs Natural Instincts
By Dexter Leonard
A common misunderstanding about dogs is that they are dirty animals. But contrary to popular belief dogs are very clean animals. Dogs have a natural tendency to never do their "business" in the area Read more...
Dog Training – House Training Your Dog
By Mark Bensen
One of the most confusing and anxiety-ridden areas of dog training is house training. Yet, it is one of the most important, especially for the humans involved.The best way to Read more...
DOG TRAINING - your comprehensive Obedience Training Dogs resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information
on leading Obedience Training Dogs articles and products to help you on
your way to success.
Dog Training And Obedience Commands
By Robin Larson
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to
the dog training
Training a dog in obedience is very important to the bond between owner and dog. It's for the reason that it makes it easy to communicate with your dog, therefore allowing you to instantly get rid of any behavioral problem. In addition, dogs being inherently loyal, jump at any chance to satisfy their master, submission to your commands is one of them. This also makes walks and playtime more pleasant, and you have more influence when he/she is interacting with or meeting new people. The joy a properly obedience trained dog brings is endless. There are a lot of methods to obedience train your dog, like dog whispering, clicker training, leash and collar training, positive reinforcement, and more.
As you go about obedience training your dog, it is essential to be aware of the basics about how dogs think and what is the best way to communicate with them. That will make the procedure easier, and will be very beneficial to both you and your dog. Here are some of the fundamental guiding principles for successful dog obedience training.
* You must have patience, since all dogs learn in a different way. Totally learn 1 instruction at a time, then go on to the next command.
* Discipline your dog ONLY when you discover him in the act of unwanted behavior, or else he will not recognize what he is being punished for. Timing is extremely important.
* Make training sessions last for a couple minutes daily, maybe ten to twenty minutes, not too long, and make them short, fun, and specific.
* Try out your training commands intermittently in situations and places that are different than his training area.
* Remember to reward and praise your dog each time he completes the correct action, that helps him comprehend that you are happy with his actions.
* Find out what gets your dog animated, knowing this is vital when trying to train a dog.
* Make certain that your family is on the project with you regarding the dog's training. You want a consistent and clear communication being given to your dog continuously.
To receive a free report about proper dog nutrition, go to trainingyourdogstore.com, where you will also be able to learn more about dog obedience, dog training, dog breeds, picking out a puppy, and much more.
strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
topic related to dog training that you would like us to cover,
please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily
to our Obedience Training Dogs website.
Training Your Working Dogs A Problem? Go For Working Dog Vids
By Vikram kumar
The role of pets, especially the dogs is inevitable in the life of human beings. Dogs can be seen as loyal friends, industrious workers and the best caretaker for your kids as well as families. Read more...