When Dog Training Really Matters
By Jack Russell
Dogs can be very sociable. In fact, they sometimes get too sociable and get aggressive. That is why it is important to train the dogs to control their behavior. Moreover, dog Read more...
Camera Pointers And A Few Cockapoo Training Tips For Dog-loving Paparazzi
By Richard Cussons
A typical dog lover thinks his or her dog's looks can trump even the silkiest calendar Weimaraner, or Afghan Hound. But its obvious some more work is needed in order for the average amateur to match Read more...
Critical Factors For Managing Ducks For Egg Production
By Mary Louise
Many people enjoy keeping a small flock of ducks on their farm or around their homes when space is available. In many cases, ducks are kept for their ability to be good egg producers. The following Read more...
DOG TRAINING - your comprehensive Obedience Training Dogs resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information
on leading Obedience Training Dogs articles and products to help you on
your way to success.
Dog Training And Obedience Commands
By Robin Larson
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to
the dog training
Training a dog in obedience is very important to the bond between owner and dog. It's for the reason that it makes it easy to communicate with your dog, therefore allowing you to instantly get rid of any behavioral problem. In addition, dogs being inherently loyal, jump at any chance to satisfy their master, submission to your commands is one of them. This also makes walks and playtime more pleasant, and you have more influence when he/she is interacting with or meeting new people. The joy a properly obedience trained dog brings is endless. There are a lot of methods to obedience train your dog, like dog whispering, clicker training, leash and collar training, positive reinforcement, and more.
As you go about obedience training your dog, it is essential to be aware of the basics about how dogs think and what is the best way to communicate with them. That will make the procedure easier, and will be very beneficial to both you and your dog. Here are some of the fundamental guiding principles for successful dog obedience training.
* You must have patience, since all dogs learn in a different way. Totally learn 1 instruction at a time, then go on to the next command.
* Discipline your dog ONLY when you discover him in the act of unwanted behavior, or else he will not recognize what he is being punished for. Timing is extremely important.
* Make training sessions last for a couple minutes daily, maybe ten to twenty minutes, not too long, and make them short, fun, and specific.
* Try out your training commands intermittently in situations and places that are different than his training area.
* Remember to reward and praise your dog each time he completes the correct action, that helps him comprehend that you are happy with his actions.
* Find out what gets your dog animated, knowing this is vital when trying to train a dog.
* Make certain that your family is on the project with you regarding the dog's training. You want a consistent and clear communication being given to your dog continuously.
To receive a free report about proper dog nutrition, go to trainingyourdogstore.com, where you will also be able to learn more about dog obedience, dog training, dog breeds, picking out a puppy, and much more.
strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific
topic related to dog training that you would like us to cover,
please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily
to our Obedience Training Dogs website.
5 Puppy Training Tips For A Better Dog
By Nick Luvera
Who doesn't love a puppy? They are cute, fluffy, and playful. However, don't let those innocent puppy eyes fool you - all puppies grow up to be dogs, and puppies growing up without the benefit of Read more...