Why Keywords Are Essential By Wyatt Meares All site and blog is governed by its keyword phrases. Organic search engine placement is established by the worth of niche keywords. Search engines utilize robots and spiders to index the websites Read more...
Easy And Effective Resume Writing Strategies That Work By Kathleen Tremblay It's no secret that competition for jobs in today's market is tough. That's why we all need to be using effective resume writing strategies in every aspect of resume Read more...
Work From Home Online: How To Target The Right People For Your Site By Kim Newport Most people who market their services on the internet know how important it is to bring in high quantities of visitors, but many don't understand that this traffic needs to be to a targeted audience Read more...
Welcome to KEYWORDS TUTORIAL - your comprehensive keyword name resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information on leading keyword name articles and products to help you on your way to success.
10 Quick Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Search Ranking By Matt DeAngelis - You know all that extra time you have to work on Search Engine Optimization? [A little sarcasm there] Actually, I tried to put together a list of quick things you can do that will help you move a little higher in your Google or Yahoo results.
1. Get listed in more search engines. There are tons of them out there. There are also many free services that will help you get listed. Or just set aside some time to get it done yourself. Here is a free search engine submission site that will let you cycle through the top 100 search engines and get your site submitted.
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
Get listed in more directories. Again, there are a lot of them out there. Look for higher pagerank directories. Improvingrank.com has some listed by pagerank. Look on the left side of the homepage.
3. Clean up your html and check your links. You want the bots to have smooth sailing through your site. Use the tools on W3c.org and have a real person check them over too.
4. Get a few more links to your site. Make them relevant and at least the same pagerank as you.
5. Make your page filenames descriptive and keyword rich. Naming your page new_page_1.html is wasting an opportunity to do some SEO. Use names that describe the content and keep the keywords flowing.
6. Check your Title tags. You can use 90 - 100 characters in the title, so add some keywords. We know Google looks at them, and so do many more search engines.
7. Check your ALT tags. Searchbots can't see pictures. Make sure you have ALT tags on all of your pictures, and make sure they are descriptive and keyword rich.
8. Rewrite your URL (anchor) tags. Good anchor tags (the text between the http: and /a tags) reinforce the message and key words of your site.
9. Go post in a few forums and put your website in your signature. Forums are a great place to put one way links. And you can help somebody out at the same time.
Fifteen minutes every couple of days will make a huge difference in getting your rank higher.
Matt DeAngelis runs AffiliateBlog.com. Matt is the former CTO of Modem Media, a pioneer in the Internet ad space. As a foot soldier in the Internet revolution, Matt devised the technology behind many of the most successful ad campaigns of the time.
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to best keywords that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our keyword name website.
Six Google Adwords Tricks Made For You By Keyword Elite 2.0 By Mad Marketer While Adwords looks to be the only option for PPC selling nowadays, it is just as simple to lose with Adwords as it is to win. These are some basic Google Adwords tips using Keyword Elite 2.0 you'll Read more...