Commission Blueprint 2 Is Live - A Brief Look At What You Get By Chris Forest As you've probably heard already, there's been a lot of chatter this past week about the launch of Commission Blueprint 2.0 scheduled for 9:00 a.m. Eastern time tomorrow...Find out Read more...
Better Clickbank Money - How To Use Clickbank To Your Advantage By Natasha Davies To help you make the most clickbank money you need to know what products are the best to promote. The best type of products are when people are looking to solve some sort of problem. This could be Read more...
What Is Seo And Link Building Services By Jeyanth Watson SEO known as search engine optimization is one of the well known marketing tools that enable the website to get listed at major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN. SEO involves link building, Read more...
Welcome to KEYWORDS TUTORIAL - your comprehensive keyword name resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information on leading keyword name articles and products to help you on your way to success.
10 Quick Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Search Ranking By Matt DeAngelis - You know all that extra time you have to work on Search Engine Optimization? [A little sarcasm there] Actually, I tried to put together a list of quick things you can do that will help you move a little higher in your Google or Yahoo results.
1. Get listed in more search engines. There are tons of them out there. There are also many free services that will help you get listed. Or just set aside some time to get it done yourself. Here is a free search engine submission site that will let you cycle through the top 100 search engines and get your site submitted.
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
Get listed in more directories. Again, there are a lot of them out there. Look for higher pagerank directories. Improvingrank.com has some listed by pagerank. Look on the left side of the homepage.
3. Clean up your html and check your links. You want the bots to have smooth sailing through your site. Use the tools on W3c.org and have a real person check them over too.
4. Get a few more links to your site. Make them relevant and at least the same pagerank as you.
5. Make your page filenames descriptive and keyword rich. Naming your page new_page_1.html is wasting an opportunity to do some SEO. Use names that describe the content and keep the keywords flowing.
6. Check your Title tags. You can use 90 - 100 characters in the title, so add some keywords. We know Google looks at them, and so do many more search engines.
7. Check your ALT tags. Searchbots can't see pictures. Make sure you have ALT tags on all of your pictures, and make sure they are descriptive and keyword rich.
8. Rewrite your URL (anchor) tags. Good anchor tags (the text between the http: and /a tags) reinforce the message and key words of your site.
9. Go post in a few forums and put your website in your signature. Forums are a great place to put one way links. And you can help somebody out at the same time.
Fifteen minutes every couple of days will make a huge difference in getting your rank higher.
Matt DeAngelis runs AffiliateBlog.com. Matt is the former CTO of Modem Media, a pioneer in the Internet ad space. As a foot soldier in the Internet revolution, Matt devised the technology behind many of the most successful ad campaigns of the time.
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to best keywords that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our keyword name website.
How Seo Services Benefit Local Brick And Mortar Businesses! By GGray Gina Gray is a local New Jersey SEO business consultant, business owners want to know how to show up on page one of Google?Well for starters the first thing you’ll need to know Read more...