The Best Way To Find Low Cost Keywords For Any Niche By Andrew Kryzak Almost everyone familiar with internet marketing knows that low priced keywords are a key ingredient for pay per click success. You can’t expect to be profitable, in most cases, paying two and three Read more...
Developing A Profitable Web Business Concept By shaikh Asif The first step to starting a profitable online business of your own is developing a topic for your website.You want to select from a list of topics that interest you since you are going to have Read more...
The "tell-all" Commission Ritual Review By Raymond Clarksen Brian G. Johnson has created a new product called Commission Ritual. Bursting into operation in late July 2008, it rapidly became one of the top sellers listed on Click Bank. Commission Ritual can it Read more...
Better Clickbank Money - How To Use Clickbank To Your Advantage By Natasha Davies To help you make the most clickbank money you need to know what products are the best to promote. The best type of products are when people are looking to solve some sort of problem. This could be Read more...
Welcome to KEYWORDS TUTORIAL - your comprehensive software adwords resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information on leading software adwords articles and products to help you on your way to success.
The 10 Rules You Must Obey When Choosing Your Domain Name By Colinw Although domain names are fairly cheap, it's worth spending a bit of time getting the right one, it can make a huge difference to your marketing efforts.
1. If you want your site to be ranked high by the search engines then it makes a huge difference if your main keyword (Phrase) is in your domain name.
2. .com is always the best extension to have, if people can't remember what is was that is the one they will try. If you are not in the U.S. still get the .com one. Buy the others as well if they are available and redirect them to the .com
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
Try not to use difficult to spell words, if it can be spelt wrong, it will be. Also simple words are easier to remember. If you must have a difficult to spell word, it may be an idea to buy a misspelt version as well and redirect it.
4. Your company name is not the best domain name unless it is related to your keyword. If you are a plumber this is fine, but on the internet a generic name is much better, you can be much more flexible as you may deal with various other companies.
5. If you can afford it then you should also buy plural versions and hyphenated versions of your site. If you get successful you can be sure that someone else will and try to divert some of your prospects
6. Try to avoid numbers in your domain name. If for some reason you must then but two versions. If it is "2" then buy "2" and "two" etc.
7. The chances are you will not be able to get the name you want. Someone is bound to have got there before you. You will have to be creative. Try adding "my" or "your" or "secret" at the begining. And "site" or "home" or "place" at the end. I'm sure you can come up with more ideas.
8. Funnily enough, sometimes people find a persons name safer than a company name as it appears more personal. Try www.YourLastName.com or both names, or variations.
9. Don't rush, take your time. This is an important decision. The name may be cheap but the marketing isn't. This is your company and it is going to be with you for a long time.
10. Lastly, buy your name from a reputable company. you want to be sure that it will be yours. Also put it on auto-renew, you don't want to lose it because you forgot.