Using Video To Sell Real Estate
By Grace Lawson
These days anyone real estate sellers must use every tool at their disposal if they actually want to sell their home.Video is one of the tools that home sellers need to use in Read more...
Traffic Treasury Secret - Secret To Generating Unstoppable Traffic And Powering Up Your Marketing Campaigns
The problem many people face is to drive instant traffic to the website without paying for it. It is possible to drive in as much traffic on a consistent basis as possible. You need to setup an Read more...
Article Marketing For Better Article Exposure And Popularity
By Spinx Web Design
Sometimes articles are written with sole purpose of just information or entertainment. Whereas it can be also used as one of the strongest tool for online marketing purpose. For this purpose you need Read more...
Welcome to KEYWORDS TUTORIAL - your comprehensive best card resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information on leading best card articles and products to help you on your way to success.
Techniques For A Successful Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign
By Eric Amakasu
As Google has appeared to be the top hit among users of search engines, this article will focus on techniques used in Google Adwords. Google rates its ads on the quality score that they achieve. This quality score is a ranking system devised by Google to rank all advertisers equally, even if one advertisers' budget is much higher than another advertiser. However, you must provide quality content/products/services and an optimized Adwords account in order to get a higher quality score. Quality score takes into account many factors as following:
- Click Through Rate (CTR): This is equal to the number of clicks divided by the number of impressions.
- Max Cost Per Click (CPC): This is the maximum bid placed on any particular keyword.
- Ad Text: The relevancy of the ad text in relation to the keyword phrase typed into the search
I am bringing some more updated graphic related to the best keywords
- Landing Page: The relevancy of the content on the landing page (where the ad points the user to) to the keyword used and the ad clicked on.
It is very important to maintain a high quality score to achieve the best Return on Investment (ROI). There are many factors that go into managing a Google Adwords Account that require careful consideration and adjustments to get the best results and ROI. These adjustments are as following:
- Keyword Selection: Find the correct keywords to target and those that give the best ROI.
- Keyword Matching: Make use of keyword matching options available including broad match, phrase match, exact match, and negative match. Employ embedded matching where necessary.
- Position Preference: Select the preferred preference of your ads to attract the visitors who are most likely to convert.
- Country / Region Targeting: Target your ads to specific country.
- Language Targeting: Target your ads to only people who speak a certain language.
- Start/End Dates: Specify start and end dates for your campaigns.
- Budget: Preset a specific amount to be spent daily on your entire account or across various campaigns.
- Ad Scheduling: Run your ads at certain times of the day, or certain days per week to maximize ROI.
- Google Networks: Choose to show your ads only on Google, Google's Search Network and the Content Network.
- Keyword Bids: Manage bids on each individual keyword as well as setting the price for content bids on Google's Content Network.
- Exclude sites: Exclude sites to show your ads on Google's Content Network or chose those who wish to display your ads on.
- Campaign Creation: Create different campaigns to maximize your ROI.
- Ad Group Creation: Create unique ad groups for different products or services
- Conversion Tracking: Monitor conversions from a visiting to a paying customers or determine your own conversions such as a series of page views, signup to a newsletter, or a web site enquiry.
- Cross Channel Tracking: Track other online advertising campaigns through your Google Adwords Account, Yahoo Search Marketing, Banner Ads, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Analytics Setup / Monitoring: Track your visitors with Google Analytics to view a huge range of information.
All this information is combined into a successful advertising campaign that will reduce the number of impressions, reduce your Cost Per Click (CPC), increase your Click Through Rate (CTR), increase your quality score, and increase your Return On Investment (ROI).
Eric is marketing director of L.U.V. Ltd.,Part., an Internet Marketing Company in Bangkok, Thailand. He has been helping companies grow their market reach and maximize ROI.
We strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specific topic related to best keywords that you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily to our best card website.
Web Business: What's In A (domain) Name? For Casino Sites, A Lot
By Joel Walsh
You've seen them before and wondered what the heck they were thinking: small businesses with domain names like "http://reallylonganduniquebusinessname.biz". Half-out-loud you say: what, was Read more...